SMALL Moth Bodysuit in Aloe
Richer-Poorer brand soft stretch modal v-neck bodysuit, in color ‘aloe’. It features a blockprinted floral moth underneath the bralette seams. It also has matching floral springs on the straps of the tank top. Underneath the moth is a bear paw quilt motif. Printing is done in black ink. bodysuit is pictured modelled (but blank) from their website.
bodysuit description from their website:
- Double Layered, pull on style
- Ultra soft Modal/Cotton fabric holds shape and is meant to hug your natural body without being restrictive like shape wear.
- This style is a V-neck with slightly lower armhole, so if you prefer a more covered up, modest look please size up.
- Women over 5'6" may want to size up for better length coverage.
- 46% Modal, 46% Cotton, 8% Spandex.
•SMALL: 26.5” from top shoulder to the very bottom hem, 12.5” wide on widest part of bust laid flat
• bodysuit is $48, original consumer pricing
CARE: basically, the less washing, heat & agitation you use, the longer the stamped portion will remain its starkest. though it is permanent fabric ink, it may fade slightly overtime - as with any painted or screenprinted items. machine wash inside out, with like colors, cool wash. hang dry recommended. do not iron. expect a little shrinkage with any piece of clothing with cotton in it.
RETURNS: let’s avoid returns with one of a kind items, as they are high in demand items, and cannot be exchanged. In general, returns will not be accepted, but may be granted on a case by cases basis. please contact within 15 days of purchase. return shipping must be covered by buyer, and items must be unworn and unwashed. sizing details are listed on each items, as well as care instructions, so these reasons will not grant return eligibility. gift or donate items that cannot be returned. contacting after 15 days will result in store credit only.